Monday, September 12, 2011

Hey it's my blog!!

So I just started my blog, and it seems to be working really well. We just finished watching part of "The Persuaders" in class today.  It had a lot of interesting information about consumer behavior and the reasons behind why we do things. It was strange to see all of the different ways companies are trying to identify with consumers.  I don't think there is a specific formula to making consumers identify with your product.  Although certain companies like Nike, Coca-Cola, etc. have created quite the bond between their brand and consumers, I am not necessarily convinced that a large percentage of companies can actually create that kind of bond by some kind of "ethereal, spiritual" connection as talked about in the video. But that's just my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment